Photo Courtesy of www.pixabay.com
Hayward Corporate Housing & More
The city is located in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area, approximately a half hour southeast of San Francisco, and 20 minutes southeast of Oakland. Hayward corporate housing can be difficult to find. So, we recommend that you let the experts at Key Housing assist in locating the perfect temporary housing or furnished apartment for your stay.
The city enjoys weather that is similar to the rest of the Bay Area. Winters are cool with average daily temperatures in the 40s, and summers are warm but not hot, with average daily temperatures in the 70s.
Arts and Entertainment
There is easy access to all of the arts, cultural and entertainment offerings of both Oakland and San Francisco. In addition, some of the city’s more notable entertainment offerings include:
- The C.E. Smith Museum of Anthropology at California State University, Hayward.
- The Hayward Area Historical Society Museum.
- The Hayward/Russell City Blues Festival.
- The Zucchini Festival.
BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) is a comprehensive system of Bus, Ferry, Bridges and Light Rail; https://www.bart.gov/
San Francisco International Airport (SFO). https://www.flysfo.com/
Oakland International Airport (Oak). https://www.oaklandairport.com/
For the sports minded, the San Francisco Bay Area is home to numerous professional sports teams, including: Major League Baseball’s San Francisco Giants, National Football League’s San Francisco 49ers and the NBA – Golden State Warriors.
- Portrero Medical – Potrero is a Predictive Health Company Developing the Next Gen of Smart Sensors & AI. www.potreromed.com
- Intarcia Therapeutics – The company is dedicated to redesigning the treatment of chronic disease. www.intarcia.comSource: www.citytowninfo.com/places/california/hayward