Huntington Beach Short Term Rentals
This city falls within the combined Los Angeles metropolitan area. Short term rentals in Huntington Beach are difficult to find. Let the experts at Key Housing assist you with the perfect temporary housing solution. The city is located on a mesa beside the Pacific Ocean in Southern California, 38 miles southeast of Los Angeles, within view of the Santa Ana River.
Before the Spaniards arrived, the Gabrielino Indians maintained a large camp and burial ground on this mesa. From 1901 to 1904, real estate developers, trying to create an ocean side resort, invested heavily in rail, electricity and telephone infrastructure. For The Company, the resort failed to take off. However, their fortunes were reversed with the exploitation of an oil reserve below their land. From 1919 through the 1950’s the oil business thrived.
The average daily high temperature during August is 84 degrees while the average daily low is 64. For January the average daily highs and lows are 69 and 47 degrees.
Some of the local companies in are:
- Cambro Manufacturing
- Dynamic Cooking Systems
- C&D Zodiac, Inc.
- Triad Financial
- E-Trade Mortgage
- Memorial Hospital
Arts and Leisure
A partial list of leisure, cultural and historical attractions:
- The Huntington Beach Art Center.
- The Newland House Museum.
- The Imperial Woods Trail (Santa Ana River Bike Trail).
- The Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve.
- The International Surfing Museum.
- Huntington State Beach.
- The Surfers’ Hall of Fame and Walk of Fame.
- The Ballet Repertory Theatre.
- The Pacific Dance Center.
- Sports teams in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Cultural institutions in the metropolitan area.