Santa Ana Short Term Housing & More
Founded in 1869, Santa Ana is the county seat of Orange County, California. Santa Ana is part of the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metropolitan area. The search for Santa Ana short term rentals can be difficult. Let the experts at Key Housing can assist you in your search for the perfect furnished apartment.
Santa Ana is located in Southern California on the Santa Ana River, ten miles away from the California coast. It is only 40 minutes southeast of Los Angeles. Santa Ana is home to Fortune 500 companies, including Ingram Micro and First American Corp. Santa Ana is also home to the famous guitar manufacturer Rickenbacker International Corporation.
Santa Ana experiences the warm sunny weather that Southern California is famous for. Santa Ana’s climate can best be called mild. Winter daytime temperatures average in the 60s and 70s, and summer daytime temperatures average in 80s. Rainfall averages below 15 inches per year.
For a city of modest size, Santa Ana provides a good assortment of arts and cultural offerings. Some of the more notable include:
- The Bowers Museum of Cultural Art and Bowers Kidseum.
- The Observatory.
- The Laguna Art Museum in nearby Laguna Beach.
- The Newport Harbor Nautical Museum in nearby Newport Beach.
- The Orange County Center for Contemporary Art.
- The Orange County Performing Arts Center in nearby Costa Mesa.
- The Richard Nixon Library & Birthplace in nearby Yorba Linda.
Thank you for the opportunity to be your corporate housing resource.