Furnished Housing in Santa Clarita
Furnished housing in Santa Clarita is difficult to find. Incorporated in 1987, the community is in Los Angeles County. It is part of the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area. The city lies in the southern part of the state, 22 miles north of Los Angeles. The Pacific Ocean is 27 miles away. Let the experts at Key Housing assist you in locating the perfect housing solution.
Cultural, historical and leisure attractions include:
- The William S. Hart Park and Museum.
- The California Institute of the Arts.
- The Canyon Theater Guild.
- The Fillmore & Western Railway, where the film industry’s trains can be seen and ridden.
- The Walker Cabin, built by Frank Walker around 1920, which demonstrates how a pioneer family lived.
- The Oak of the Golden Dream, the site of California’s first authenticated gold discovery.
- The Castaic Lake Recreation Area.
- Sand Canyon Equestrian Trail.
- Valencia Heritage Park.
- Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park.
- Professional sports in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Many other attractions in the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Key Housing Connections leads the industry in finding and securing the perfect corporate housing. If you want help in locating a hard to find short term rental, the Key Housing experts will become your best friends..!