Photo Courtesy of www.pixabay.com
Vallejo Short Term Rentals & More
This city has twice been the capital of California. Once in 1852 for one week, and again in 1853 for one month. The city is named after a Mexican military officer. Vallejo short term rentals can be hard to find, so let the experts at Key Housing assist you in locating and furnishing the perfect temporary home.
The city is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, near Mare Island and on the Napa River. It is located on the southern tip of the Napa Valley, 40 minutes north of San Francisco, 30 minutes north of Oakland and 30 minutes south of Napa and Sonoma in California wine country.
The area experiences warm summers and cool winters. Average daily temperatures during the summer are in the 80s, and winters are in the 50s and 60s.
Local Arts, Culture and Entertainment
Local residents can easily take advantage of all of the arts and entertainment options of nearby Oakland, San Francisco and wine country to the north. Some attractions of note in and around the area include:
- The Benicia Historical Museum.
- The Mare Island Naval Shipyard.
- The Napa Valley Museum.
- The Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Six Flags Marine World.
- Travis Air Force Museum.
- The Western Railway Museum
For individuals whose interests turn to professional sports, the Bay Area is home to many professional sports teams, including:
- The Oakland Athletics and San Francisco Giants of Major League Baseball (MLB).
- The San Francisco Dragons of Major League Lacrosse (MLL).
- The San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL).
- The San Francisco Seals who play in the USL Premier Development League of the United Soccer League (USL).