Photo Courtesy of www.pixabay.com
West Covina Short Term Rentals & More
Incorporated in 1923, the city is located in eastern Los Angeles County, in Southern California. West Covina is approximately 20 minutes east of Los Angeles. It is also near the Angeles National Forest and the San Bernardino National Forest. Interestingly, West Covina short term rentals are difficult to locate. Let the experts at Key Housing Connections assist you in finding the perfect furnished home.
West Covina has access to two nearby airports, the Ontario International Airport which is located 20 miles east of the city, and Los Angeles International Airport which is located 40 miles west of the City. Interstate 10 (the San Bernardino Freeway) runs through the northern part of the West Covina. Other freeways that West Covina residents have easy access to include State Highway 60 (Pomona Freeway), Interstate 605 (San Gabriel Valley River Freeway) and State Highway 57 (Orange Freeway).
Arts, Culture and Entertainment
Residents have easy access to all of the cultural and entertainment attractions of Los Angeles and surrounding Los Angeles County. Some of the items of note in and around the city include:
- The Lakes Entertainment Center.
- Movies in the Park in the Civic Center Courtyard.
- The Summer Concert Series at the Lakes Entertainment Center.
- The Farmers’ Market every Saturday at the Parkway Plaza.
The city’s location provides residents with easy access to many professional teams, including:
- Major League Baseball’s (MLB) Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Major League Soccer’s (MLS) Club Deportivo Chivas USA and the Los Angeles Galaxy
- The NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers and the Los Angeles Lakers.
- The National Hockey League’s (NHL) Anaheim Mighty Ducks and the Los Angeles Kings.
- The United Soccer League’s (USL) Los Angeles Storm, and Southern California Seahorses who play in the USL Premier Development League.
845 North Lark Ellen Avenue
1115 South Sunset Avenue
725 South Orange Avenue